This needs to be in the next movie please
I just needed a moment.
Stark Tower serves as the head office for Stark Industries. It is comprised of some of the most advanced technology in the world and is built with nigh indestructible materials. Every wall both interior and exterior is made of Vibranium reinforced concrete, the windows too are virtually indestructible. The Tower comprises of ninety-three floors in total. The entire building is powered by an arc reactor and its electronic systems are maintained by J.A.R.V.I.S.
- Roof: The Quinjet is located up there. Other VTOL planes are able to land on the roof with proper clearance. After the Manhattan Incident, should there be another attack; a protection dome made out of In material covers the top of Stark Tower, protecting the citizens from letting anything dangerous from letting loose on the streets of New York City.
- Hangar: This floor is the hangar for the Avengers’ Quinjet, a storage space and machine shop to repair the Quinjet. The Quinjet rests on a platform that sits under the hatch located on the roof.
- 93rd Floor: This floor is considered to be the Avengers’ actual headquarters. It contains computer banks, a communications center and a briefing room. When not at S.H.I.E.L.D. many of the Avengers meet here to discuss plans and tactics.
- 92nd Floor: Contains more living areas.
- 91st Floor: Contains the Avengers’ living quarters. There are suites for the members and several guest rooms for the other Avenger members and extended family, dining and living areas. Contains the following arrangement:
Living Room: This area is where the Avengers can meet and just relax. It does have a communication device.
Main Conference Room: The tops floor contains the Main Conference Room where the Avengers are able to meet and plan about various things dealing with them.
- 90th – 88th Floors: These two floors consist of Tony Stark’s living quarters. Only he has access to the floors.
- 87th Floor: The Hall of Armors is located on this floor, while it is different from the one that Tony has at his home, it contains many of his more recent models.
- 86th Floor: This floor houses Tony Stark’s personal office along with his workshop.
- 85th– 75th Floors: The ten floors below the couples’ living quarters are for R&D.
- 74th – 69th Floors: The five floors below R & D are the various laboratories ranging from Aerodynamics to Biochemical evolution.
- 68th – 65th Floors: These three floors are used for Beta Testing Stark engineered inventions.
- 64th Floor: This floor is dedicated to Conference Halls. In total there are three conference Halls, two are for Design Exhibitions and a Main Hall for Board meetings.
- 63rd Floor: Recreation and Leisure Areas are located on this floor.
- 62nd Floor: This Floor contains the Cafeteria, kitchen, and newly built recreation area with a couch, television, video games, and a chessboard; built in memory of Edward Allen.
- 61st – 60th Floors: Human Resources and Public Relations make up these two floors.
- 59th – 1st Floor: The various offices make up the business end and cover the first fifty-nine floors of Stark Industries.
- Lobby: The ground floor of Stark Tower is the reception area for Stark Enterprises. The reception room is filled with hidden scanners to scan visitors. If visitors are hostile, alarms are sounded. Depending on the threat level, appropriate security measures are then taken. Threat Level Alpha contacts the Avengers.
I’ve been looking for this!
► Name ➔ Kristie
► Will you answer all questions truthfully ➔ yep yep
► Are you single ➔ nope, happily married for almost three years
► Are you happy ➔ depends on the day
► Are you Italian ➔ nope
► Are you German ➔ half actually
► Are you Asian ➔ no
► Are you Irish ➔ not that I know of
► Are your parents still married ➔ yes
► Birth Place ➔ Ohio
► Hair Color ➔ ginger :-)
► Eye Color ➔ Prussian blue
► Birthday ➔ March 10
► Mood ➔ relaxed
► Gender ➔ female
► Lefty or Righty ➔ righty for most things
► Summer or winter ➔ spring
► Morning or afternoon ➔ afternoon
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
► Are you in love ➔ yep
► Do you believe in love at first sight ➔ maybe…but it didn’t happen to me
► Who ended your last relationship ➔ I did but that was back in highschool
► Have you ever broken someone’s heart ➔ yes
► Are you afraid of commitments ➔ no not really
► Have you hugged someone within the last week? ➔ yep
► Have you ever had a secret admirer ➔ yes ugh >_<
► Have you ever broken your own heart? ➔ yes
► Love or lust ➔ love cause lust only lasts so long
► Lemonade or iced tea ➔ iced tea southern girl
► Cats or Dogs ➔ both
► A few best friends or many regular friends ➔ a few best
► Television or internet ➔ internet
► Pepsi or Coke ➔ coke, cherry if there’s a choice
► Wild night out or romantic night in ➔ romantic
► Day or night ➔ night
► IM or Phone ➔ IM
TEN HAVE YOU EVER
► Been caught sneaking out ➔ nope >_>
► Fallen down/up the stairs ➔ oh hell yess
► Finished an entire jawbreaker ➔ nope
► Wanted something/someone so badly it hurt? ➔ yes
► Prank called a store ➔ no
► Skipped school ➔ heheh yes
► Wanted to disappear ➔ yep
► Smile or eyes ➔ both, both is good
► Light or dark hair ➔ dark hair
► Shorter or Taller ➔ shorter, I’m short
► Intelligence or Attraction ➔ both
► Hook-up or Relationship ➔ relationship
► Funny and poor OR rich and serious ➔ funny and poor.
ABOUT ME► Last Phone Call ➔ my husband
► Last person you hung out with ➔ my husband again
► Last thing you ate ➔ chips and guacamole
► Last thing you drank ➔ water
► Last site you went to ➔ tumblr
► Last place you were ➔ bed
► Do you and your family get along ➔ most days yes… but others not so much
► Would you say you have a “messed up life” ➔ no not really
► Have you ever run away from home ➔ for maybe an hour
► Have you ever gotten kicked out ➔ nope
ok, idk how easy this is to read but since everyone is discussing dates, i went to the movie to check. this is steve’s rejection from the beginning, his birthday is in the upper right corner and there’s ANOTHEr date in the lower left which I think is supposed to be a today’s date kind of thing and it looks to be June 14 1943
so there we go, steve enlists in mid 1943
How interesting that you would mention this, because I’ve recently been thinking he didn’t enlist. His serial number, which he’s heard muttering when Steve comes to rescue him, starts “32557.”
According to this fabulous WWII serial number generator, an enlisted man from New York should have a serial number starting with the numbers “12.”
A New York man with a serial number starting with “32”? Drafted. What we may be dealing with here is a Bucky who didn’t choose to go to war but was instead compelled to do so versus a Steve who is desperate to get in. I think it opens up a lot of different and interesting storylines for the two of them.
There’s been some great meta/discussion about this in the last couple days, which I think is great.
Makes you wonder if Bucky got the draft, and then, knowing how Steve felt about things, told his best buddy he was “enlisting.” Because how do you face this skinny, brave idiot who just won’t stop trying to volunteer that you wouldn’t be going if you didn’t have to?
I’m warning you, I am a lethal killing machine.
Black Widow Hunt
It’s me Bucky… It’s James.
Who the hell is Bucky?
Um, just saying, do you know how good it feels to be petted. No, I’m not kidding. Like when someone runs their fingers through your hair or scratches your scalp… that feeling is like heaven condensed into someone’s fingers. All the tensions in your neck just… slips away. Especially that last gif, she is rubbing out the tension of his neck and spine.
So if Tony is looking at her like she is the best thing that’s ever happened to him… well there is a damned good reason for it.
okay, this scene is never talked about. this is an important scene, look at belle, face-down in the freezing cold snow after getting bucked off of philippe just moments before. she could have ran away, she could have waited for help, or gone looking for it. but NO, belle decides to step up to the plate and thwack a wolf off of philippe’s back. and her face, she’s scared, terrified, even. but no, she tries to calm philippe down even though she realizes that these wolves are really freakin’ scary. they’re growling and baring their teeth and licking their lips. but belle sticks to her guns, and stands by philippe, dodging their efforts to bite her foot off. AND EVEN AFTER THAT, she’s still there. she decides to play offensive. she swings the branch, and misses. BUT THAT DOESN’T STOP HER. SHE SWINGS AGAIN. and despite her efforts, the stick unfortunately gets broken into two(which i could not show due to my creative limits.) but THIS IS AN IMPORTANT SCENE. belle is a badass, and if this doesn’t prove it, i don’t know what will.
"Disney princesses are weak" *laughs for a million years then shows them this edit*
I don’t remember blogging this…
REPOST! REPOST! REPOST!
??? dude, i literally just made this myself lolThat’s my girl!
At this point I’m just like if you don’t recognize scenes like this and still talk shit about Disney princesses then you suck